“Moving From Comparison to Contentment” – Psalm 73
I. The danger of comparison (vs. 1-3)
- Our direction can change.
- Our focus can change.
II. The distorted picture of comparison (vs. 4-12)
III. The despair of comparison (vs. 13-15)
IV. The deliverance from comparison (vs. 16-20)
- Understand the concept of sustainable value.
- Realize your value comes in your position not your performance.
- Let comparison be motivating not debilitating.
- Quit focusing on being fixed and focus on being forgiven.