“Engaging Culture Through the Lens of the Gospel” – Daniel 1:1-6
I. A biblical view of culture
- What is culture?
- Does the bible talk about culture?
- Is there a catalyst driving culture?
- Does Jesus address our involvement in culture?
- We are to be in the world but not of the world.
- We are sent to the world.
II. The strategy of an evil culture (Daniel 1:3-7)
- Culture will isolate you
- Culture will attack your identity
- Culture will indoctrinate you
- Culture will reward you for your loyalty
III. How to engage culture (Daniel 1:8-16)
- Our approach
- Our posture
- Our outcome